I have a black tank top that is my absolute favorite tank top of all time. I wish I would have bought that tank top in every color they offered. Had I known how great it was at the time, I would have. Why do I love it so much? It’s the right length, flows just right, it’s super comfortable, and I can wear it with nearly anything…
- Untucked with pants
- Tucked in with pants
- Tucked in with a skirt
- Over a dress with a belt
- With boots
- With sandals
- Under a sweater
- Dressed up with a chunky necklace
- Dressed down with yoga pants
….the list goes on. It’s a one of the best purchases I have made. Why do I tell you this totally off-topic tangent about a black tank top when you want to learn about video? Well, strategic well-developed video is your black tank top.
Let’s say, for example, that you’re a medical device company and you make a motion graphics + 3D animation video introducing a new product. When developed with multi-use in mind, here’s a list of all the ways you could use that one video:
- Pump up video for your sales reps
- Inform your sales reps of the product’s basic functionality
- Add it to your website for additional marketing collateral
- Allow sales reps to use it as a refresher piece to watch before selling the product
- Allow sales reps to use it as a performance support piece to teach potential customers about the product’s basic functionality
- Allow sales reps to use it as a “wow piece” in front of customers
- Reuse the 3D animation portion in an eLearning course
- Reuse the 3D animation as it’s own stand alone video for performance support or continuous learning
- Reuse the 3D animation in another video (for sales reps or a different audience)
What’s great about well-crafted video is, much like my black tank top, it’s an easy sell once you see the value.
Don’t believe you can use 1 video 9 ways?
Check out this motion graphics + 3D animation video we developed!See Stryker’s Surface Video Now!