Who You Are
Develop a project strategy for success
- Develop a strategy for executing the project on-time and on-budget.
- Identify and manage project risks.
- Identify and manage project unknowns and uncertainty.
Lead the project delivery team
- Maintain order in the project - keep information and project related data organized and accessible for everyone on the project delivery team.
- Coordinate internal resources to complete project related work on time.
- Foster a positive attitude towards each customer and project.
- Coordinate with other members of the Project Engagement Team to ensure the right people are working on your project.
- Lead and facilitate internal and external project meetings.
Be an advocate for the client and Maestro
- Work with Account Management and Strategy teams to lead the client through the project process.
- Educate clients on the project process and deliverable dates.
- Work with Account Management and Strategy teams to distill client requests and provide clear direction to the project delivery team.
- Build relationships with clients through transparency and clear expectation setting.
Understand project requirements - including scope, timeline, and budget - and hold internal and external teams accountable
- Clearly communicate expectations, responsibilities, and project risks with internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitor project budgets and proactively alert Account Managers and agency leadership of any issues.
- Track and handle out-of-scope client requests.
- Review project deliverables prior to delivering to the client.