Maestro is seeking a Dev-Ops intern for a paid, summer-long program designed to expose the intern to real, client-facing work. We expect this internship to run from May through August 2020, but don’t worry—we can be flexible on the specifics.
Who we are
Maestro exists to help others perform beautifully. We believe that every problem can be impacted by design, technology, and people that care. That’s why we’ve packed these four walls with dreamers and doers ready to design meaningful experiences that help our partners, their people, and their brand perform beautifully. Our team works collaboratively to intentionally craft solutions for Branding & Marketing, Learning, Software, and Media.
Who you are
You are a critical thinker and self-starter who wants to automate every aspect of your job. You either already possess DevOps skills or are looking for a career change. You want to work in a collaborative and encouraging environment that allows you to learn and participate on real development projects while working alongside leading software engineering talent.
What you’ll be doing on the Software Team
- Collaborate with developers, project leads, and quality assurance to solve complex challenges regarding their SDLC process
- Learn web development standards and best practices for deployment and development
- Build complex continuous integration pipelines
- Build complex continuous deployment pipelines
- Participate on a team where you provide value and feel a sense of ownership
- Acquire knowledge of latest cloud technologies and concepts including Kupernetes, docker containers and multiple cloud platforms
- Dedicate at least 20 hours to this internship per week
Talents we’re looking for
- Ability to communicate or whiteboard through critical thinking exercises
- Passion for software development and web technologies
- Bonus if you have experience with an object-oriented programming language
- Strong analytical abilities to convert business requirements into actionable work
- Hourly compensation. We take your experience and talent level into great consideration
- Work/life balance. Life happens, and here you have the time and freedom to deal with it
- Endless snacks for creative thought. Maestro is known for spoiling the team
We believe in an inclusive environment