Account Associate Intern
Maestro is seeking an account associate intern for a paid, summer-long program designed to expose the intern to real, client-facing work primarily in sales. We expect this internship to run from May through August 2020, but don’t worry—we can be flexible on the specifics.
Who we are
Maestro exists to help our clients perform beautifully. We believe that every problem can be impacted by design, technology, and people that care. That’s why we’ve packed these four walls with dreamers and doers ready to design meaningful experiences that help our partners, their people, and their brand perform beautifully. Our team works collaboratively to intentionally craft solutions for Branding & Marketing, Learning, Software, and Media.
Who you are
You are a driven and hardworking individual who wants to gain experience working in a new business development role. You may have sales experience, be enrolled in a related program, or are simply interested in exploring this field. You want to work in a collaborative and encouraging environment that provides an opportunity to communicate a complex suite of service offerings to a variety of stakeholders/businesses. You’re courageous, outgoing, and love to meet new people.
What you’ll be doing on the Client Engagement Team
- Communicating Maestro’s capabilities to current and prospective partners via phone, email, or in person
- Prospecting and building lists of contacts for yourself and Client Engagement team members
- Participating in capability demonstration and needs identification with clients
- Assisting with proposal development throughout the sales funnel
- Working in our Customer Relationship Management software to find qualified contacts
- Assisting with organization of our Sales Enablement platform, Loop
- Assisting in the writing, setup, and management of sequenced email campaigns
- Dedicate 24-40 hours to this internship per week
Talents we’re looking for
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attentive listener
- Fast learner
- Quick thinker – rarely caught off guard in conversation
- Ability to read people to help navigate conversations
- Preference for junior or senior level students
- Bonus – if you’ve got sales experience!
- Hourly compensation. We take your experience and talent level into consideration
- Real world experience for notable clients that will enhance your resume including:
- Royal Caribbean
- Johnson & Johnson
- Work/life balance. Life happens, and here you have the time and freedom to deal with it
- Endless snacks for creative thought. Maestro is known for spoiling the team
We believe in an inclusive environment